Welcome to MCB Men’s Charity Boxing
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MCB Men’s Charity Boxing’s Website.
MCB Men’s Charity Boxing is located at:
, – ,
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use WCB Womans Charity Boxing’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of WCB Womans Charity Boxing’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Data Protection Laws
WCB Events Ltd,
we or us
UK and EU Cookie Law
collectively all information that you submit to WCB Events Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
WCB Events Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number Kemp House, 160 City Road, whose registered office is at 160 City Road, , london, EC1V 2NX;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by WCB Events Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to WCB Events Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.womenscharityboxing.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, WCB Events Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that WCB Events Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways: a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. WCB Events Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and
includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:a. internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – so our employees can contact the registered applicant with information requested ;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. b. we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data
breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from oursystems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it forour legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling WCB Events Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Type of Cookie
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
40. WCB Events Ltd
1 Yew Tree Close
Chatham Kent ME5 8XN
You may contact WCB Events Ltd by email at email@example.com.
24 July 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
to track website performance to help improve out facebook advertisement